BROW LAMINATION Aftercare Instructions
- No make-up removers other than Elleebana Make-up Remover for the first 48 hours - they may strip the tint or disturb the lamination.
- Avoid touching brow hairs - please try to leave them alone as much as possible.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or on your side and avoid wearing an eye mask to sleep for at least 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid steam from showers, saunas, dishwashers or ovens - reducing this exposure is recommended wherever possible.
- Avoid wetting the brow hairs within the first 48 hours.
- Avoid exfoliation of the skin around the brow area for 48 hours
- Avoid using retinols, vitamins, AHA's, BHA's, steroid creams or skin thinning treatments for at least 48 hours post treatment.
- The use of a styling product and nourishing product is required to re-establish the position of the hairs after a brow lamination - Elleebana Plex Advanced After Care doubles as a nourishing and styling product.
- After wetting the brow hairs (after the initial 48 hours) it is necessary to gently brush them back into place.